Welcome to Syscodes! These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Company sycodes’s Website, located at syscodes.io. All customers must follow our project agreement & condition strongly. By accessing or placing an project order with us, you’re accepting these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use or work with syscodes if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions, agreement stated on this page.
For web development services, we would send an estimate or invoice copy upon finalization of the UI/UX template or theme following our contract with the client. Whatever the project charge or estimate is, a 3% payment gateway charges will be added to it and an additional 18% GST would be applicable. For bank transfers, any additional payment or money transfer charges has to be cleared by the client.
- At first, we will schedule a free consultation with the client and discuss about the requirment in detail. Our developers will guide all the way and recommend the best possible solutions.
- Thereafter, if the client is happy with the consultation, we will showcase a few UX/UI templates or design concepts, from which client has to choose one. We will allow unlimited revisions of the design to make sure our client is 100% satisfied.
- After finalization of the UX/UI template, we’ll send invoice copy to the client. And a 50% initial deposit needs to be made, which is not refundable at any circumstances unless we cancel the project due to private reasons.
- Once we receive the initial deposite, our development team will start working. Logos, Images, Graphical Contents has to be provided by the client or we can provide the same at an additional charges.
- We’ll work with the client closely to make everything as they wanted, pixel perfect. Processing time would take atleast 4 days to 2 weeks or more epending on its size and complexity. However, we’ll try to make it as soon as possible.
- Once the processing is done, we’ll go through rigorous testing to make everything is renderding properly and make sure there is no issues.
- Once the project is ready to be delivered to the client, client has to clear the remaining amount. Once we get the same, we’ll share website login access. Without clearing any pending amounts, login credentials will not be shared at any circumstances. We may not share license keys of themes, plugins, etc. as those are our personal license or GPL versions. In this case, client has to pay seperately to get those license keys.
- From the date of project delivery, we’ll provide 1yr free of cost technical support to the user. Support is limited to end project issues from our end, any issues caused for some sort of changes or modifications from the end of client, is not covered.
Abuse of Syscodes Staff or Support Personnel:
At Syscodes, we take pride in providing excellent service to all of our customers. It is our policy always to treat our customers with the highest level of respect and courtesy. In return, we expect the same respect and courtesy from you. If our staff feels that you are consistently engaging in abusive content toward them, or addressing them in a demeaning or rude manner, your account(s) or service(s) may be suspended temporarily and you may be asked to take your business elsewhere. In the event that we terminate service or ongoing projects for abusive conduct, customers will be given five (5) days’ notice. We will only issue a refund only for the unused portion of pre-paid service if there’s any. Abusive conduct includes, but is not limited to, the following behaviors:
Repeatedly addressing members of our staff in a demeaning or rude manner. Using profanity in any oral or written communications with our staff, by any medium of communication, including but not limited to email, instant messages, chat, text messaging, fax, postal mail, telephone, voice over Internet Protocol, or in-person communication. Yelling or shouting at our staff, Insulting our staff because of their personal characteristics, or on the basis of their race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, or housing or economic status; or Deliberately providing false information to our staff for the purpose of harassing them or wasting their time
Public Feedback :
We have a zero tolerance policy for posting negative feedback on any public locations about our company and/or our employees before emailing the issues to our help desk or submitting a ticket to our “Suggestions & Complaints” Department to discuss your issue, this will result in immediate account or service termination without any refund.
Although it is your right to post feedback. But without discussing your issue with us first, it is undoubtedly unfair and unprofessional, which is not the type of
client that we want to deal with. We have the utmost respect for all of our clients, and are more than fair with all of our clients. We will do anything and everything possible to keep all of our clients satisfied. But in the unlikely event you are not satisfied, all that we ask is to discuss your issue with our Complaints Department first. For example, if you are the type of person to run to the forums at the first chance you get to complain, please DO NOT SIGN UP with our company name “syscodes” in the first place.